In the centre of Cervia
The beach just a few steps
We are 100mt far from the beach and along the beautiful hystoric avenue Viale Roma. At your disposal:
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Bar open all the day
- Garden with tables and chairs faced directly to the avenue Viale Roma
- Wide Hall
- TV room with maxi screen
- 2 Elevators
- Large Parking in the garden unattended
- Free Wi-Fi
Swimming pool & Spa
Allow yourself a little relaxation
- Wellness Centre with Sauna, whirpool, gym, beauty treatments and massages (on request)
- Day and Night bike hire (for a fee)
Internet Point and Wi-Fi free
- The heated outdoor pool, situated in the garden of the hotel in a quite location for safety relax
- The pool will be open from June to September furnished with sun umbrellas, bedchairs and dedicated kids area.
For the little guest
Everything you need for your babies
In the room, on request, at free disposal will you find baby beds protection, bath tubs
At the toilette of the hall at disposal a changing table.
- In the restaurant: we provide children's chairs. For our younger guests, the Baby Buffet is ready half an hour before the normal meals, to give them more peace of mind in the restaurant (12.00 for lunch and 19.00 for dinner).
- The "Children's kitchen": a kitchen that is available for parents 24 hours a day and is equipped with a fridge, a sterilizer and children's crockery and cutlery. Fresh produce, yoghurt, medicines, etc. can be stored here
and small meals prepared or warmed up, with our chef happy to provide advice on how to prepare.
- Activities for children: the mini club entertains the children (from 3/5 years old) daily from the beginning of June until the beginning of September (except Sundays) at the hotel during meals and after dinner until 22.00 hours.
On our private beach "Roma Beach 215" the kids club is available every morning and every afternoon.
- Bicycles: with extra charge, with child seat.
All leisure and water parks of the Adriatic coast to spend a happy day with family or friends.
Prtoject for the Nature
Legambiente and discover Nature
Our miniclub team is part of the "Guardiamondo" association, a family-led project that teaches children about environmental issues and respect for nature in a playful way.
Whether creative activities or night walks on the beach, our entertainers show the little guests that environmental protection can also be fun!